We would very much appreciate it if you would leave the facilities tidy after your visit. By doing so, everyone can make use of a clean and pleasant motorhome site.
- Each motorhome parking space has a 6-amp power point. If you want to use an extra power point, please apply for an extra parking space.
- Please park your camper with its front towards the path. By doing so, every guest has more than enough privacy as well as space to set up his awning.
- The motorhome site is meant for campers with a maximum length of 8.5 metres.
- In order to preserve the grass, please do not park your camper on the lawn.
- We request that you tidy up your furniture when leaving the motorhome site, so that we can mow the grass.
- Please keep the surroundings clean and do not dispose your waste or toilet cassette in the environment.
- Please walk your dog outside the motorhome site and clean up the dog waste.
- We request that you keep your dog on a leash on the motorhome site at all times.
- We ask you to be considerate of the other guests by not causing any (noise) nuisance.
- In order to preserve the grass, please do not place (plastic) tarpaulin or mats on the lawn.
- Please do not wash your camper on the motorhome site.
- We ask you to park your car outside the motorhome site (unless you apply for an extra parking space). You can park it n the Melkstraatje at 100 metres away.
For any complaints or remarks, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you a pleasant stay at the Maaskemp!